Saturday, January 24, 2009

Focus

So, I've been thinking that I need to figure out exactly what I want to talk about in this blog. I have a lot of things running through my head but don't think I want to talk about all of them here. I thought it might be better to focus on one specific topic. At least most of the time.
 
After much consideration, I decided to focus on my daily schedule. I know that doesn't sound very exciting, but with my son no longer in daycare, I want to make sure he still has things that stimulate him and educate him every day. 

So starting tomorrow, I'll talk about what activities we do and anything else that relates to him. Hopefully, this will be helpful to others hoping to figure out just what to do every day with a little one. 

See you tomorrow! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good one on Daredevil Parenting - it helps a lot!

We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

Thanks,
Amy